5 examples of compound sentences and expression
Compound sentences combine different sentences or phrases through conjunctions and present them as a single sentence. In this way, two different facts or information is transmitted to the other party in a single sentence.
Such use enhances the narrative in the paragraph.
Note: When you use connected sentences when writing an essay, you get a much stronger English. Using conjunctions provides a more intense presentation of the meaning you want to give in the sentence.
Also, when you use a conjuncture, you avoid having to make a new sentence and repeat some words.
In this way, your writing becomes more fluent.
Here are 5 examples of compound sentences;
- Although studying French seems difficult, it’s simpler than you think.
- She loved flowers, and I always bought her flowers, however she didn’t like to get them.
- 3.As soon as Marry arrives in the room, I will start telling her what we are experiencing today.
- I would like to help you with this and ease your burden, yet unfortunately, I have no time.
- Would you rather go to the movie that we talked about last night or spend the day at home with Netflix?