20 Sentences of Third Conditional Type 3, Third Conditional Examples
In If Clauses Type 3, it is used to reverse the events that occurred in the past, to put forward a condition and to express the result of that condition. It is usually used for sentences that express complaints.
Would have done and would have been doing
Here are 20 Sentences of Third Conditional Type 3, Third Conditional Examples;
1. If she had found his phone number, she might have called him for the party.
2. If she had driven carefully, she wouldn’t have had an accident.
3. If she had gone on a picnic, she would have had a lot of fun.
4. If I had waited for you more, I would have missed the plane.
5. If Marry had had a meeting, she would have gone to the Office.
6. If he had been good at math, he would have got a high score from the exam last week.
7. If we had had the necessary ingredients for a cake, we could have made a cake.
8. If I had been a smart boy, I would not have annoyed my mother.
9. If I had found her address, I would have sent her an invitation.
10. If I could have spoken English very well, I would have talked to the tourists in Paris.
11. If you had worked harder, you would have passed your exam.
12. If my daugter had seen this toys, she probably would have wanted me to buy them.
13. If I had guessed the future, I would have taken some precautions against what would happen.
14. If he had worn a coat, he wouldn’t have caught a cold.
15. If she had started to work earlier, he wouldn’t have still been working at midnight.
16. If your friend had helped me with the presentation, I wouldn’t have had to work on it until midnight.
17. If I hadn’t run to the bus stop, I wouldn’t have been able to catch the bus.
18. If there had been enough people, we would have started the meeting.
19. If I had been wearing my seat belt at the time of the accident, I wouldn’t have got so badly injured.
20. If she hadn’t been sleeping when I got home, I could have given her the news.
But For in a Sentence, Definiton and Example Sentences