Whereever in a Sentence, Definiton and Example Sentences
Wherever means no matter where it is, no matter where it is in English.
Wherever can also be used to show that you don’t know where something is.
However, wherever can also be used to emphasize words in questions such as surprise interest or disturbance everywhere.
- Because wherever you are today, you still owe everything to God and owe two people. These two very special people are your mother and wife.buy aciphex online buy aciphex over the counter generic
- Appreciation is the highest form of prayers. Thankful thoughts acknowledge the existence of good wherever light shines.
- And I am happy to say that I can find black, non-white people wherever I go, they are just people. This is wherever I am and the house I plan to stay in.
- We all deserve greater peace of mind, knowing that our children are better protected wherever they are.
- All free women are citizens of the world, wherever they live. So as a free woman, “Long live life!”