40 Interrogative Sentences Examples, Definition and Examples
Throughout our life, we constantly question things, and therefore we have many questions in our minds. In order to learn new information, to eliminate confusion and clarify a subject we are curious about, we construct questioning sentences.
An interrogative sentence contains a direct question and a interrogation mark is put at the end of the sentence.
As with other sentences in English, it should include subject and verb in interrogative sentences, and the word order is often changed to put the verb in front of the subject.
- How often
- How far
- How kind
Here are 40 Interrogative Sentences Examples;
1. How many movies did you watch this month?
2. How far is it between the school and the house?
3. Should I call or email you?
4. Why are so scared of me?
5. Who fixed the computer?
6. How many times do you smoke?
7. Who knows the answers to these questions?
8. Whom did you see yesterday?
9. Why are you not interested?
10. Whose pants are these?
11. Why didn’t you go to school?
12. Which car would make you happier?
13. Which do you prefer, white or red?
14. Are you going on holiday this weekend?
15. Where can I see you again?
16. Where was your school, I want to leave you today?
17. When can I get the answer to these questions?
18. Who is coming to the play?
19. When do you intend to move here?
20. How kind of school do you want to study at?
21. When will you visit your moms?
22. Where do you live?
23. Where shall we go?
24. Why haven’t you started studying?
25. When did you finish your school?
26. Where in the world did I leave my phone?
27. Who do you love, you can tell us?
28. Whose book did you bring me?
29. When are the best days to go to the mall?
30. What kind of music do you want to dance to?
31. How many topics do you have to study?
32. Did we make a cake for you ?
33. What kind of music do you like?
34. Did you take your vitamin this morning?
35. What do you think about this subject?
36. How did it get so late so soon?
37. Whose is this red big notebook?
38. Tell me what you’re doing today?
39. What sort of nation might you want to live in?
40. Where did you lose your bracelet?