5 example of interrogative sentence
Throughout our life, we constantly question things, and therefore we have many questions in our minds. In order to learn new information, to eliminate confusion and clarify a subject we are curious about, we construct questioning sentences.
An interrogative sentence contains a direct question and a interrogation mark is put at the end of the sentence.
As with other sentences in English, it should include subject and verb in interrogative sentences, and the word order is often changed to put the verb in front of the subject.
- How often
- How far
- How kind
Here are 5 example of interrogative sentence;
- 1.Why haven’t you started studying?
- When did you finish your school?
- Where in the world did I leave my phone?
- 4.When are the best days to go to the mall?
- What kind of music do you want to dance to?