20 Examples of Noun Sentences, Noun Sentences Examples
No matter what language you use, you need to ask the questions “Who?”, “Where?” And “What?” In order to find the word group called noun in the sentence.
Names can be used plurally according to different rules.
In this context, we will first examine how the plural forms of nouns differ.
Plural Forms of Nouns
Single nouns can be easily pluralized. Pluralization is a process that can be performed in names that can be counted. In this part of our article, all of the examples we will list for you consist of countable nouns.
There are some types of nouns that cannot be made in plural form in English, called uncountable nouns.
We will examine them later in the article.
Here are 20 Examples of Noun Sentences;
1. Tomas still loves him despite he was abandoned by his lover.
2. I love him despite his mistakes.
3. I love dogs, but I hate cats.
4. Even though it rained a lot, We enjoyed the holiday.
5. She was a nice women for all that.
6. My mom was a nice women. Be that as it may, she hated conservatives.
7. Neither my friends nor the bookstore has the book.
8. Some people disagree with this theory, however, it’s never been proven right.
9. She won’t have sent the email yet.
10. She has been in prison for 6 months.
11. It was a small animal like a mouse.
12. During the war, America tried to stop trading with England.
13. The school will certainly sell in spite of the fact that it’s overpriced.
14. She speaks three languages besides Spanish.
15. You must see a doctor because of this sleep disorder.
16. He told me everything he wanted, however, he received a lot of gifts.
17. Although studying French seems difficult, it’s simpler than you think.
18. George is very clever but he doesn’t study his lessons .
19. Apart from Spanish, she also teaches math.
20. They should take your umbrella because it’s raining.