Sentences with Beauty, Definition and Example Sentences
Beauty means; the nice of a person, animal, creature or object, charms, niceness, prettiness, fairness, fineness
Example Sentences With Beauty
- Beauty is temporary, but being a good person is permanent.
- My wife was a beauty in her day.
- Everyone talks about the beauty of the girl who just came to school.
- Lady Diana was a woman of great beauty.
- We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty. (Maya Angelou)
- There are many examples of beauty.
- As a result of her beauty, everyone at the prom suddenly fell in love with her.
- The necklace of pearl reflected the most beautiful form of jewelry, almost creating an antique beauty.
- Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring. (Marilyn Monroe)
- Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy. (Anne Frank)