Sentences with Life, Definition and Example Sentences
Life means; living, experience, lifetime, vita, lifetime, experience, soul
Example Sentences With Life
- Life is so cruel sometimes.
- You bring joy to my life.
- Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life. (Mark Twain)
- I have to learn English sentences that I can use in daily life.
- There are some stereotypes that are used in daily life, at work, at school, in the hospital and many more.
- I want a lifetime with you.
- Save money without sacrificing your lifestyle by taking small steps to reduce your dining budget
- Without music, life would be a mistake. (Friedrich Nietzsche)
- Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.buy bactroban online buy bactroban over the counter generic
(George Bernard Shaw)