Sentences with Rich, Definition and Example Sentences
Rich means; having a great deal of assets, opulent, affluent, generous, plenty, abundant
Example Sentences With Rich
- She is a very rich person but she has a very modest house.
- I think what he did as the richest person in the world is very wrong.
- Everyone wants to be rich, but few can make their wish come true.
- Everyone has the right to be rich.
- 7 out of 10 richest people in the world are doing technology business.
- He could not even imagine that he would be this rich.
- Being rich doesn’t mean you can always be happy.
- You are not rich until you have a rich heart.
- The reason that the rich were so rich, Vimes reasoned, was because they managed to spend less money.
- I am content; that is a blessing greater than riches; and he to whom that is given need ask no more.