20 Sentences of First Conditional Type 1, First Conditional Examples
We express events with type 1 (if clause) at the moment or in the future when a certain condition is met. Tenses that can be used as a basis are simple present (do / does) in the conditional sentence and simple future (will) in the basic sentence.
If the action in the condition statement belongs to the future tense, simple present tense is used instead of future tense. We can give the meaning of future time to the sentence by using ‘future tense’ in the basic sentence.
Here are 20 Sentences of First Conditional Type 1, First Conditional Examples;
1. If you do not win scholarship, your father will be very sad.
2. If I study hard, I will pass the exam.
3. If I have enough strawberries, I will bake a strawberry cake for you.
4. If it doesn’t rain tomorrow, We will go on a picnic.
5. If she doesn’t hurry, she will be late.
6. If I go out, I can get something with me to eat.
7. If you can leave work earlier, shall we meet up?
8. If I find him address, I will send him an invitation.
9. If you study hard, you can pass your exams.
10. If I find a girl this summer, I will marry her.
11. If it rains, we will go to the cinema.
12. If she does not hurry, she will be late.
13. If you lend him some money, He may not give it back to you.
14. If she doesn’t leave the house, everything will be bad.
15. If they go by train, it will be cheaper.
16. If the weather is rainy, we will stay at home.
17. Who will you invite if you give a party?
18. If you call me, I will help you with your Math homework.
19. If you exercised every day, you would be so fit.
20. If you wait for me a little more, I will buy you a drink.
But For in a Sentence, Definiton and Example Sentences