20 Sentences of Zero Conditional Type 0, Zero Conditional Examples
If clauses are conditional statements. In some cases, they are divided into type 0, type1, type2 and type3.
The characteristic that distinguishes these types is time differences.
Sentences of type 0, consist of two clauses. One of them is the basic sentence and the other is the condition sentence.
The basic sentence refer to the action that can occur when the condition is fulfilled. That’s mean it expresses the result.
Starting a sentence with a basic sentence does not change the meaning.
Here are 20 Sentences of Zero Conditional Type 0, Zero Conditional Examples;
1. If you freeze water, it turns to ice.
2. If you heat metal, it expands.
3. If you have problems, talk to your doctor.
4. Baby wakes up if we make too much noise.
5. If you press the button, the television turns on.
6. If you press the power key, a green light appears.
7. If he is available, ask him to call me.
8. If you sweat too much, you dehydrate.
9. If you don’t get your key, you stays out.
10. If water reaches 100 degrees, it boils.
11. If you heat ice, it melts.
12. If you heat water to 100 degrees, it boils.
13. If you want to be fit, you need to do exercise every day.
14. If I listen to loud music, I always have a headache.
15. If it rains, the ground gets wet.
16. If he phones, tell him to wait me in the garden.
17. Do not wait for me, if i am late to presentation.
18. If he gets there before me, ask him to wait.
19. If you don’t talk to me, talk to your psychologist.
20. If you make a cake, you firstly break eggs.