Because in a Sentence, Definition and Example Sentences
Because the connector is a frequently used connector in English. When writing a paragraph, article, essay or essay in English, this conjunction does a lot of work and is one of the key things to know.
Because the conjunction is used when stating the reason for a sentence. Indicates what an event, result, or situation originated from. Because the reason comes after the connector.
- He had to continue his work immediately because it was too late.
- Her mother suddenly became very angry with her child because her child was very worried.
- As a result, these issues are not for you because your age is much younger.
- I don’t want you to talk to me again because you lied to me.
- I could not go to school early because I studied lesson until last night.