Dynamic Verbs, Definition and Example Sentences
- Dynamic verb is a type of verb that shows whether the demonstrations still continue or will continue in the future.
- The dynamic verb is the opposite of a static verb. Actions that can be represented with dynamic verbs can have a certain duration.
- Examples of dynamic verbs in English include ‘hitting’, ‘running’, ‘going’, ‘fighting’, ‘enjoying’ and ‘swimming’.
- Elissa is having lunch with her boyfriend at the moment.
- Medicanis having a shower now.
- Tom drank soup before coming home at night.