50 Examples of Noun Sentences, Noun Sentences Examples
No matter what language you use, you need to ask the questions “Who?”, “Where?” And “What?” In order to find the word group called noun in the sentence. Names can be used plurally according to different rules. In this context, we will first examine how the plural forms of nouns differ.
Plural Forms of Nouns
Single nouns can be easily pluralized. Pluralization is a process that can be performed in names that can be counted. In this part of our article, all of the examples we will list for you consist of countable nouns. There are some types of nouns that cannot be made in plural form in English, called uncountable nouns. We will examine them later in the article.
Nonspecific people, places, things or ideas
Examples; Man, city, religion etc…
Specific people, places, things…
Examples; Albert Einstein, London etc…
Something that you can not perceive with your five senses
Examples; Belief, love, pride, happiness etc…
Something that you can perceive with your five senses
Examples; Apple, lion, eyes, flower etc…
Can be counted
Examples; Pencil/pencils, apple/apples, train, clock etc…
Cannot be counted
Examples; Milk, music, food, water, snow, rice etc…
Made up of two or more smaller words
Examples; Textbook, snowball, seafood, sunflower
Refer to a group of things as one whole
Examples; Bunch, audience, flock, group, family
Refer to one person, place things, or idea
Examples; Cat, dog, ship, monkey, hero etc…
Refer to more than one person, place things, or idea
Examples; Dogs, cats, ships, babies etc..
Here are 50 Examples of Noun Sentences;
1. The name of this cat is Mauw.
2. In the final analysis, all people living in this country were never satisfied with their lives.
3. Finally she realized that her boyfriend did not like her and was extremely upset.
4. Although I miss him so much, I cannot go to him because I do not have money.
5. I could not go to school early because I studied lesson until last night.
6. Although she ran very fast, she lost the race.
7. The movie is perfect.
8. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
9. You have a family that does your homework for you, therefore you will never learn to do homework yourself.
10. This plant comes from a tropical lands.
11. Almonds are on sale today.
12. She usually eats at home, because she likes cooking.
13. In spite of all the difficulties, they helped us.
14. Tomas still loves him despite he was abandoned by his lover.
15. I love him despite his mistakes.
16. I love dogs, but I hate cats.
17. Even though it rained a lot, We enjoyed the holiday.
18. She was a nice women for all that.
19. My mom was a nice women. Be that as it may, she hated conservatives.
20. Neither my friends nor the bookstore has the book.
21. Some people disagree with this theory, however, it’s never been proven right.
22. She won’t have sent the email yet.
23. She has been in prison for 6 months.
24. It was a small animal like a mouse.
25. During the war, America tried to stop trading with England.
26. The school will certainly sell in spite of the fact that it’s overpriced.
27. She speaks three languages besides Spanish.
28. You must see a doctor because of this sleep disorder.
29. He told me everything he wanted, however, he received a lot of gifts.
30. Although studying French seems difficult, it’s simpler than you think.
31. George is very clever but he doesn’t study his lessons .
32. Apart from Spanish, she also teaches math.
33. They should take your umbrella because it’s raining.
34. This country has a rapidly growing population, therefore they need a lot more money and food.
35. Whether or not John is coming to the school.
36. I will go to the cinema whether Jesica comes with me or not.
37. I want to sleep at home, but on the other hand, I have to get into work and earn money.
38. In addition to all the things you have done for me, you have also talked to my mom. How can I repay you?
39. They can be used to highlight questions.
40. Whenever my aunt comes to us, she brings some good gifts for my brothers.
41. In spite of the snow, he went out.
42. A young person learns his dreams, whereas an adult never pursues his dreams.
43. Her mother suddenly became very angry with her child because her child was very worried.
44. I will always love, even though public opinion into the sea.
45. I stayed at my office because it was raining.
46. When using conjunctions, make sure that all the parts of your sentences same.
47. She speaks three languages besides Spanish.
48. Either you or I should be informed about his project.
49. All of my sisters are doctors, whereas I am a teacher.
50. I am very hungry, but the fridge is empty.