Sentences with Brave, Definition and Example Sentences
Brave means; bold, courageous, ready to face and endure danger, spunky
Example Sentences With Brave
- I think you are brave.
- Alex admired Arya for her bravery.
- I admire firemen because they are very brave people.
- She acted bravely and saved the wounded during the earthquake.
- She is one of the bravest people I know.buy acyclovir online buy acyclovir over the counter generic
- He won the competition because he was brave. everyone agrees.
- The police ran bravely and caught the thief.buy wellbutrin online buy wellbutrin over the counter generic
Everyone applauded the police.