Sentences with Children, Definition and Example Sentences
Children means; kids, below the legal age of majority, infants, babies
Example Sentences With Children
- We must immediately take the children at school to a safe zone.
- Today’s children are tomorrow’s parents. Do not you ever forget this.
- Children, I promise you we will see good days.buy premarin online buy premarin over the counter generic
- I have 3 children, one of whom is a boy.
- The children were very happy to come to the park.
- The children went to their classes and started to wait for their teachers.
- All children in the world deserve to be happy.
- Alex’s children are really smart and polite.
- Children in our country need a good education.