Sentences with Cold, Definition and Example Sentences
Cold means; low temperature, cool, chilly, chill, frosty, frigid, calm
Example Sentences With Cold
- The weather will be very cold next week.
- Autumn is over now, the weather has started to get colder.
- It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen. (George Orwell)
- Alex treated me very cold the other day. Why did he do that?
- The coffees are cold. Do you want me to bring a new one?
- I caught a bad cold.
- Today it’s very cold. I don’t want to go outside.
- We can’t stand this cold.
- We get more sick in cold weather.
- In cold conditions, fruits rot later.