Sentences with Develop, Definition and Example Sentences
Develop means; grow and become more advanced, improve, advance, thrive, evolve, grow, flourish
Example Sentences With Develop
- She has developed her mathematics lesson a lot since she started school.
- Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.buy tadora online buy tadora over the counter generic
- I did not expect it to develop that much in 3 years.
- Happiness is beneficial for the body, but it is grief that develops the powers of the mind. (Marcel Proust)
- The storm developed into a typhoon.
- When the soul suffers too much, it develops a taste for misfortune. (Albert Camus)
- The coronavirus epidemic has not yet fully demonstrated its impact in developing countries.
- In the industrialization and competitiveness of developing countries technological talent accumulation and learning cannot be ignored.
- USA is a developed country.
- The ranking of developing countries has changed.