Sentences with Difficult, Definition and Example Sentences
Difficult means; hard, tight, needing much effort or skill to accomplish
Example Sentences With Difficult
- Samuel is very difficult to deal with.
- I think learning foreign language is difficult.
- My brother had to make a difficult decision.
- It is very difficult to understand why she wants to do that.
- I know this is difficult to understand, but she won’t come back anymore.
- These men are used to difficult work.
- I know this must be difficult for you.
- To speak French well is difficult.
- We know how difficult this is for you, but you can succeed.