Sentences with Encourage, Definition and Example Sentences
Encourage means; give hope to someone, stimulate, give support to someone, incite, urge, brave, hearten, strengthen hand, comfort, elevate, innervate
Example Sentences WithEncourage
- I encouraged her to look for a better job.
- Her family always encourages her to get a better result on the exam.
- They always encouraged her to play football.
- You ought to expect better of people. It encourages you to be a better person yourself. (Jeph Jacques)
- How can I encourage children to get a better result?
- I encourage my son to pass a math exam.
- We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. (Elie Wiesel)