Sentences with Unique, Definition and Example Sentences
Unique means; unparalleled, unmatched, matchless, inimitable, nonpareil, being the only one of its kind, matchless, unrivaled
Example Sentences With Unique
- It’s rather unique.
- The nature of this city is truly unique.
- Every website has a unique address.
- The DNA structure of every human being in the world is unique.
- She has a unique beauty and everyone agrees.
- Her unique beauty is beyond description.
- His style of playing football is unique.
- The museum has a unique collection of paintings.
- My son’s painting style is truly unique.
- One of the unique beauties of the world is this waterfall.