Future Indefinite Tense Sentences and Definition
Future indefinite tense is used to express an action that has not taken place yet and will take place in the future.
For example, “Billy will play soccer after 1 hour.” There is no planning or intention in the future sentences used in the future indefinite tense.
- Sera will be a mother.
- Winter will come again.
- Will Jesica see that woman in your school?
- We will live in the different city?
- Will they learn English next mounth?
- Will we come to see us in Winter?
- Will he make a cake on Monday?