10 Sentences of First Conditional Type 1, First Conditional Examples
We express events with type 1 (if clause) at the moment or in the future when a certain condition is met. Tenses that can be used as a basis are simple present (do / does) in the conditional sentence and simple future (will) in the basic sentence.
If the action in the condition statement belongs to the future tense, simple present tense is used instead of future tense. We can give the meaning of future time to the sentence by using ‘future tense’ in the basic sentence.
Here are 10 Sentences of First Conditional Type 1, First Conditional Examples;
- If you do not win scholarship, your father will be very sad.
- If I have enough strawberries, I will bake a strawberry cake for you.
- If you can leave work earlier, shall we meet up?
- If she does not hurry, she will be late.
- If you lend him some money, He may not give it back to you.
- If he comes, take him upstairs.
- If she doesn’t leave the house, everything will be bad.
- If it doesn’t rain tomorrow, We will go on a picnic.
- If I go out, I can get something with me to eat.
- If someone shouts at me when I don’t deserve it, I get angry.