10 Sentences of Third Conditional Type 3, Third Conditional Examples
In If Clauses Type 3, it is used to reverse the events that occurred in the past, to put forward a condition and to express the result of that condition. It is usually used for sentences that express complaints.
Would have done and would have been doing
- If he had worn a coat, he wouldn’t have caught a cold.
- If she had started to work earlier, he wouldn’t have still been working at midnight.buy zithromax online buy zithromax over the counter generic
Would have been able to and would have had to
- If your friend had helped me with the presentation, I wouldn’t have had to work on it until midnight.
- If I hadn’t run to the bus stop, I wouldn’t have been able to catch the bus.buy clomid online buy clomid over the counter generic
Might have done (possibility) and could have done (permission and ability)
- If your boyfriend had been well-qualified, he might have been considered for the post.
- If he hadn’t learnt all the prepositions by heart, I couldn’t have done well on the test.buy ventolin online buy ventolin over the counter genericbuy vardenafil online buy vardenafil over the counter generic
Here are 10 Sentences of Third Conditional Type 3, Third Conditional Examples;
- If she had found his phone number, she might have called him for the party.
- If she had driven carefully, she wouldn’t have had an accident.
- If she had gone on a picnic, she would have had a lot of fun.
- If I had waited for you more, I would have missed the plane.
- If Marry had had a meeting, she would have gone to the Office.
- If he had been good at math, he would have got a high score from the exam last week.
- If we had had the necessary ingredients for a cake, we could have made a cake.
- If I had been a smart boy, I would not have annoyed my mother.
- If I had found her address, I would have sent her an invitation.
- If I could have spoken English very well, I would have talked to the tourists in Paris.