10 Example of Declarative Sentence, Definition and Example Sentences
A declarative sentence is simply statements that relay information. It can be simple, complex or compound sentence.
Here are 10 Example of Declarative Sentences;
- I love my cat.
- My new car is black.
- George brushes her teeth twice a day.
- We watched TV last night.
- They should take your umbrella because it’s raining.
- If water reaches 100 degrees, it boils.
- It’s 35 degrees outside.
- Mother cut the cheese with a knife.
- When he was young, his father died.
- I can speak English fluently.