5 Example of Declarative Sentence, Definition and Example Sentences
A declarative sentence is simply statements that relay information. It can be simple, complex or compound sentence.
Here are 5 Example of Declarative Sentences;
- George brushes her teeth twice a day.
- They should take your umbrella because it’s raining.buy furosemide online buy furosemide over the counter generic
- If water reaches 100 degrees, it boils.
- Mother cut the cheese with a knife.
- When he was young, his father died.