Examples of Homonyms with Sentences
Wreak – Reek:
- You have to teach him that getting wreak is not a good thing.
- Where does this bad reek come from?
Route – Root:
- We created our route and set off tomorrow.
- We started to investigate the root of this language.
Cent – Sent – Scent:
- Can you give us fifty cents?
- I sent you all messages yesterday.
- Can you feel the scent in the room?
Cell – Sell:
- Cells always renew themselves.
- There is a decrease in the sell of our store this month.
Allowed – Aloud:
- I’m allowed workplace today.
- The children spoke aloud at school.
Chance – Chants:
- I wish you good chance in your exam.
- Today we listen to chants.
Seas – seize:
- Do seas always smell so good?
- Turtles cannot seize rabbits.