In spite of in a Sentence, Definition and Example Sentences
- ” In spite of ” is used to describe an unexpected situation. Although, even though and though while connecting two sentences, ” in spite of ” does not connect two sentences.
- The name should come after “in spite of”. If full sentence has come, this structure cannot be used. This structure is used to describe an unexpected situation. There must be a contrast in the sentence.buy ivermectin online buy ivermectin over the counter generic
- In spite of completing his master’s degree, he could not find a quality job.
- In spite of the artistic inadequacy of this theater play, they made good money.
- In spite of his comfort, is he not able to establish a good relationship at school?
- In spite of John had a good memory, he did not even remember the name of his first teacher.
- In spite of his brilliant intelligence, the lecture notes are very bad.