Indeed in a Sentence, Definiton and Example Sentences
Indeed is defined as a word used to emphasize the truth of something or to agree that something is true.
- It is indeed a great honor to receive the award from such a polite man.
- It was indeed he who saw Samuel. It was he who was the last handshake with David.
- We have a bag shop, indeed a well-known bag shop.
- “I am definitely not racist, but it is inevitable that every sentence that begins with” is racist indeed.
- This novel is indeed an eternal masterpiece.
- If you are stubborn, you will indeed be alone.
- Indeed friend, it becomes clear on the dark day.
- Indeed many thanks, this material is very useful.
- Life is indeed a good experience.
- She’s a indeed smart girl.
- This can indeed be a mistake.