Thus in a Sentence, Definiton and Example Sentences
Thus is defined as in a certain way or therefore.
Thus usually refers to the past. It is often used to indicate a conclusion.
- I was thirsty thus I fell asleep.
- Thus, the angry statesman was generally not successful in conquest.
- Thus they decided it was absolutely innocent.
- I was enthusiastic about cinema thus I wanted to be an actor.
- Thus, an ethical problem still exists, and cigarette producers should not be allowed in target global markets.