Whether in a Sentence, Definition and Example Sentences
Whether; we use whether when we report questions. It is used in indirect yes-no questions. It can be used with infinitive, after preposition. Some conditions It is followed by OR NOT.
- Whether you drive fast or slow, please drive carefully.
- I don’t know whether he will come.
- She asked me whether I was happy or not.
- I want to know whether he needs help or not.
- Someone’s got to tell him, whether it’s you or me.
- Bilica would support him whether she were right or not.
- I don’t know whether Jessica was right or not.
- The result will be the same whether they attend tomorrow’s meeting or not.
- You haven’t decided yet whether you will attend today meeting or not.