Whoever in a Sentence, Definiton and Example Sentences
Whoever, whatever, whichever, whomever, however, whenever, wherever can be used in noun clauses. Whoever means it doesn’t matter who or any person at all.
- Whoever made that chocolate is a real actrist.
- Never tell me whoever calling, I’m out.
- Marry whoever you marry, be very careful to make a cake.
- Whoever said it definitely lied.
- Whoever matters is the happiness it will give me.
- Whoever I am not happy, I am nowhere and no one.
- Whoever wins the elections will serve only four years.