Sentences with Also, Definition and Example Sentences
Also means; in addition; too, withal, further
Example Sentences With Also
- The car not only is economical but also feels good to drive.
- Not only does he play basketball but also/(as well) he is a good driver.
- Not only this pencil but also that notebook are included in the must-have list. Uhh, hurry up, we need to buy them!
- Apart from Spanish, she also teaches math.
- It will also help to strengthen the city’s economy.
- She wasn’t only fined, she also had to pay for these damages.
- George can also speak some Spanish.
- I can listen to you and I can also help you.
- Memories warm you up from the inside. But they also tear you apart.