Sentences with Poor, Definition and Example Sentences
Poor means; deprive of sufficient money to live at a standard considered, bad, worse, ill, nasty, low, faint
Example Sentences With Poor
- We have to help poor people.
- I was alive when the Dead Sea was just a lake that was feeling a little poorly. (Cassandra Clare)
- How do we measure how poor or wealthy a given nation is compared to another?
- You might be poor, your shoes might be broken, but your mind is a palace. (Frank McCourt)
- How have the family income sources of poor children changed over time?
- These people devoted their life to helping the poor.
- There are a lot of poor students in need of help in the schools in this region.
- Who, being loved, is poor? (Oscar Wilde)
- We need to help poor people.