Sentences with Believe, Definition and Example Sentences
Believe means; trust, credit, rely, put faith in, esteem, accept sth. as fact, rely on
Example Sentences With Believe
- I believe you will be the first in this exam. If you believe in you too, you will succeed.
- I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else. (C.S. Lewis)
- No matter what Alex says, don’t believe him.
- Believing is half the success.
- I don’t believe many people.
- Never mind our last fight. I believe in you, honey. It’s alright.
- I can’t believe my girl friend.
- I firmly believe that my son will be successful.
- I want to believe you are not lying.
- I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. (Friedrich Nietzsche)