Sentences with But, Definition and Example Sentences
But means; It is used to describe whether an event that is said as a word is impossible or impossible. Indicates the opposite of an event.
It can be used as words, conjunctions, prepositions, names and envelopes.
Example Sentences With But
- I finished all my homework today but my father bought me a nice gift when he came home in the evening.
- She loves to play football but her troubles do not allow it.
- I am very sleepy, but I cannot sleep.
- I love her very much but I don’t think she loves me.
- Mary is a very pretty girl but she needs to do some more maintenance.
- Some people disagree with this theory but it’s never been proven right.
- In life, everyone strives for a little bit of happiness, but not everyone gets happiness.
- He is the best student in school but he doesn’t do homeworks on time.
- Alex has money but he’s not all that happy.
- I was very tired, but I was unable to sleep.