Sentences with Clean, Definition and Example Sentences
Clean means; free from pollution and dirty, fresh, clear, neat, pure, tidy, naive, distilled, absolute
Example Sentences With Clean
- We cleaned the house together today.
- My mother cleaned the house all day. He’s very tired now.
- She needed cleaner clothes to go to school.
- Being clean is very important especially for our health.
- Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone. (Dorothy Parker)
- We cleaned up the mess.
- I have to clean the car over the weekend.
- Keep your hands clean.
- Everyone has things to do for a clean nature.
- The impacts of COVID-19 could be considerably higher on the urban poor living in slums, who don’t have access to clean water.