Sentences with Start, Definition and Example Sentences
Start means; begin from a particular point in time, start, origin, onset, sendoff, take-off, kickoff
Example Sentences With Start
- Samuel started to leave, but his mother stopped him.
- The teacher started talking and all the students were silent.
- The contest started 10 minutes ago.
- I think it’s about time we got started.
- The football game has started and everyone is very excited.
- Now is the time to start our new job.
- We are starting to lose our patience.
- I can’t wait to start work in the morning.