Sentences with Freedom, Definition and Example Sentences
Freedom means; right to act as one wants without restraint, liberty, independence, latitude, sovereignty
Example Sentences With Freedom
- Freedom is the right of all people and nobody can take it away.
- What’s changed, though, is the definition of freedom.
- With freedom, flowers, books, and the moon, who could not be perfectly happy? (Oscar Wilde)
- Why is freedom so important to us?
- I cannot live without my freedom. You know that very well.
- People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use. (Søren Kierkegaard)
- Freedom of speech was tightly restricted.
- In the United States, the First Amendment protects freedom of speech.
- Advocates and scholars discuss the First Amendment, the freedom of religion, and the separation of Church and State.
- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes. (Mahatma Gandhi)