Sentences with Help, Definition and Example Sentences
Help means; make it easier for anyone to do sth, assistant, auxiliary, aide, aid
Example Sentences With Help
- If my dad hadn’t helped me, I couldn’t fix the car alone.
- George needs your family’s help. He’d better admit that now.
- Can you help me wash these dishes?
- Excuse me! My phone fell into the lake, can you help me?
- As a whole country, we must help homeless people.
- There are many countries in the world in need of help.
- If you want, I can help you do your math homework.
- Ask any questions you want, but I don’t want to help you.
- Why didn’t you help me yesterday? I was in a very difficult situation.buy cipro online buy cipro over the counter generic