Sentences with Increase, Definition and Example Sentences
Increase means; become greater in size or amount, rise, increment, rising, up, enhancement
Example Sentences With Increase
- That is a good news, your rates increased in May.
- Due to the increase in living standards, the average human life span also increases.
- The cost of living increased significantly.
- Interest in football is increasing every year.
- The sales rate of the new product produced by the factory has increased significantly.
- The name Increase is the English literal translation of the name Joseph, which originates from the Hebrew language.
- The crime rate is increasing in England.
- The population of this city had increased.
- In London, wild animals are increasing in number year by year.