Sentences with Information, Definition and Example Sentences
Information means; learned about something or someone, knowledge, info, data, instructions, notice
Example Sentences With Information
- I do not think we have enough information from you.
- Please contact the secretary for information.
- Anybody who has survived his childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days. (Flannery O’Connor)
- Information technology is the study, design, or management of computer-based information systems.
- You can find the more detailed information about Da Vinci learning method on the internet.
- Children can find all the information they are looking for on the internet.
- The most interesting information come from children, for they tell all they know and then stop. (Mark Twain)