Sentences with Small, Definition and Example Sentences
Small means; of a size that is less than normal, little, petty, few
Example Sentences With Small
- It is the art of telling the idea that is meant to be explained by making it larger or smaller.
- It is a small object and generally contains two or one drawers.
- The kennel is the name given to the small ashes that dogs have in a garden house.
- The word peep defines small, weak sounds of young birds.
- This hotel is not for us, I think it is too small.
- We have a small TV.
- Portugal is a small country.
- His father bought a small but cute dog for his son.
- The boy in the blue coat chose the smaller one.