20 Sentences of Future Perfect Continuous Tense Examples, 20 Sentences in Future Perfect Continuous Tense
If you want to talk about a job that will be completed in the future, you must first learn about the nature of the job. If the verb you are going to use is a verb that requires continuity, that is to say, if it is not something that is immediate and requires constant effort, it may make sense to use Future Perfect Continuous Tense.
Unlike the Future Continuous Tense structure, in this kind of sentence structure, instead of emphasizing time, we emphasize the plan for the realization of the action. In this way, we will underline your plan. Therefore, the Perfect Perfect Continuous Tense sentence structure is also frequently used by English native speakers. Moreover, this structure is frequently encountered especially in literary novels.
Here are 20 Sentences of Future Perfect Continuous Tense Examples;
1. I will not have been shopping in Wednesday, you can come to see me.
2. Will you have been making a cake in the kitchen?
3. She will not have been seeing her, because she is angry.
4. When I finish this school, I will have been learning French for ten years.
5. How long will you have been dating on April 12th?
6. By the end of this week, will I have been living with his for five months?
7. He will not have been reading a newspaper tomorrow.
8. By the end of this year, I will not have been working for the company for three years.
9. They will have been teaching German for 5 years by the end of this year.
10. At 4 o’clock, we will have been waiting you for one hour.
11. On Saturday, I will have been knowing you for a month.
12. By then, they will not have been studying at this school for eight years.
13. My family will have been talking for over an hour by the time George arrives.
14. They won’t have been driving for long.
15. When I come at 9:00, will you have been practicing long?
16. Will you have been working for a long time?
17. They will have been teaching German for 5 years by the end of this year.
18. You will have been studying for three weeks when you take the math exam.
19. I will have been working when you will come here for dinner tomorrow.
20. She will have been studying when you will be in the exam.