20 Sentences of Present Perfect Tense Examples, 20 Sentences in Present Perfect Tense
Present Perfect Tense is an English tense describing the uncertain Past Tense. This tense is a very important tense where it is used.
Where to use should not be confused with Simple Past Tense, which also describes the past tense.
Present Perfect Tense means that a job has been done at any uncertain time in the past.
In other words, it is appropriate to explain past works with Present Perfect Tense.
When Present Perfect Tense is forming a sentence, the subject is taken first, the auxiliary verb is placed next to it and the third form of the verb is added. The sentence is completed as desired. Envelopes such as yesterday, Tuesday, last year, which refer to certain times in the past, are only used with Present Perfect Tense with “since and before”.
20 Sentences of Present Perfect Tense Examples;
1. People have not travelled to Venus.
2. Alex has studied two foreign languages.
3. She has learned to speak French.
4. Sansa and Cersei have known each other since they were at primary school.
5. The movie “Saw” haven’t gotton the Oscar Prize.
6. My sister has lost the key to the bathroom.
7. The army has attacked that city two times.
8. You have listened to Madonna in the concert.
9. Scientists have split the atom.
10. She has cut her finger.
11. You have seen that movie many times.
12. The lyricist has written realistic songs.
13. Samuel hasn’t called for four months.
14. She has qualified the exam.
15. My sister has already made a big cake.
16. We haven’t received any mail since we were retired.
17. Where has she been in the UK?
18. Have you been to French?
19. I’ve worked here since I left school.
20. We have seen this movie already.