10 Verb Sentences, Verb Examples in Sentences
Verbs are the action words in a sentence that describe what the subject is doing.
The main verb is also called a sentence or a basic verb. This statement means the existence of the verb, which is extremely important in the sentence. In general, the main verb shows the presence of the subject or what action he / she has taken. The main verbs can be used alone or in conjunction with an helping verb, also called the helping verb.
Helping verbs generally make aid and help as in their name. Different types of helping verbs support or encourage the main verbs in different ways. For example, we can show tense (when and where the actions are used), intention, possibility or ability. The primary helping verbs are ‘to do’, ‘to be’ and ‘to have’.
Here are 10 Verb Sentences;
- It snows a lot in winter in Russia.
- We live in Texas.
- Water freezes at 0°C.
- I like to draw pictures.
- You go to holiday every summer.
- He wanted to play football, but she wanted to play basketball.
- Apart from Spanish, she also teaches math.
- My uncle sang his son to sleep.
- She doesn’t want to go to the doctor ,though she is very sick.
- I go to work on Sundays, but I don’t go to work on Saturday.