Sentences with Give, Definition and Example Sentences
Give means; hand over to, grant, yield, deliver, offer, transfer the possession of sth. to so.
Example Sentences With Give
- Give me the book please!
- Can you give me the salt, please?
- He gave her all the money he had and strode away.
- Did you give the order?
- The man said, “Give me another chance, please”.
- Just don’t give up on Alex.
- Don’t give up.
- You don’t have to give me money but I can if you want.
- They gave the apples they collected together to the old man.
- She gave her lecture notes to her best friend Alex