Sentences with Like, Definition and Example Sentences
Like means; similar to, having the same qualities as, analogous, same, alike, parallel
Example Sentences With Like
- He likes to play football and plays really well.
- I like to play with my dog, I play with her every evening after work.
- My dad likes to eat cheese for breakfast.
- My father likes to swim early in the morning.
- Markus’s brother looks like Brad Pitt.
- I like that we are friends with you as before.
- My son likes to eat fruit. His favorite fruit is banana.
- It was a small animal like a mouse.
- She is very clever like me.
- He works hard just like his father, who is a doctor.
- I never liked biology.