Sentences with Problem, Definition and Example Sentences
Problem means; a matter regarded as unwelcome and needing to be overcome, question issue trouble difficulty cause
Example Sentences With Problem
- What is the problem of the people with the ravens?
- After my father had solved the problem, he explained the solution.
- They haven’t been able to solve the problem yet.
- When setting up such sentences, you may often have problems with how the auxiliary verb should be placed.
- The country has been dealing with many problems for years.
- There are 3 problems we need to solve in order to move the project forward.
- It is not my problem. It is your problem my dear.
- I’m sorry but there was a problem.
- So, what’s the problem?
- Alex won’t be a problem.
- What’s Samuel’s problem with me?