Sentences with Quiet, Definition and Example Sentences
Quiet means; make no noise, silent, mute, muted, noiseless, soundless
Example Sentences WithQuiet
- Please quiet!
- Can you please be quiet? This is the hospital and there are people trying to recover.
- The school was very quiet yesterday.
- Please be quiet while I am speaking.
- To burn with desire and keep quiet about it is the greatest punishment we can bring on ourselves. (Federico García Lorca)
- Alex was very quiet yesterday.
- I know very well where to be quiet.
- “I’m in love with you,” he said quietly.
- Quiet people have the loudest minds. (Stephen Hawking)